Searching for something, i-google mo na!
Custom Search

Tuesday, April 17

Manlalakbay's Statuses

  • There's no point in following the said rules and traditions... Follow what you feel is right coz in those things you'll end up happy.
  • I have my own world to mind of... Everything you feel is just temporary. Need to refocus again.
  • This is the first time I have new perspective on things. I think I have enough.
  • Numbers are just figures. You can't tell the exact time when you're going to end the conversation...
I hope you can relate to these statuses of mine. ^^,


Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Free WEB Hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and hello!

I'm glad you take time to read my blog post. If you have something to say, you are free to leave your message, comment, or suggestion below. Thank you.